POWER GENERATION SOLUTIONS - FOSSIL
RCM offers a wide range of diverse services to major utilities, independent power producers, power developers, industrial facilities and large commercial buildings. Services can be performed in new plant design, plant maintenance and upgrade projects, balance of plant design, plant layup and decommissioning and industrial combined heat and power.
Our services include:
- Coal-Fired Assets
- Natural Gas-Fired Assets
- Balance of Plant Design
- Black Start Generators
- Plant Decommissioning and Retirement
- Life Safety and Facility Protection Systems
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion
- Pipe Repair & Rehabilitation
- High Energy Piping Assessment
- Arc Flash
RCM provides all of the design engineering skills required to ensure a single-source of technical responsibility with safety as a priority.
RCM capabilities include feasibility studies, process modeling, equipment sizing, and permitting assistance. Our teams are experienced in hazard analysis, relief systems, and hazardous area electrical classifications. RCM is skilled at solving complex process problems by providing troubleshooting expertise in debottlenecking unit operations and control systems.
POWER GENERATION SOLUTIONS - NUCLEAR
RCM has a distinguished history in specializing in projects in the Nuclear Industry; experience that encompasses multi-disciplined engineering and design services as well as providing technical support during both construction, start-up and plant operational phases. RCM has an experienced in-house engineering and design support staff that is available to respond in case of immediate and urgent needs.
RCM provides comprehensive services for improving plant performance, operating efficiency and safety, including:
- Project Engineering and Management
- Electrical Engineering and Design
- Instrumentation and Control System Engineering and Design
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Architectural and Civil/Structural Engineering and Design
- Environmental Engineering and Design
- Chemical Engineering and Design
- Systems Engineering and Design
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting
- Computer Software Development
- Piping/Support Design and Analysis
- Fire Protection Design/Engineering
- Security System Design/Engineering
- Configuration Management Services
Highly-qualified RCM engineers provide specialized skills and expertise across such services as licensing, permitting, training, procedure development, and outage planning. For safety and quality reasons RCM actively works on regulatory agency compliance services as well as quality assurance engineering to provide a safe and knowledgeable service to the nuclear sector. In service inspection and test engineering services are all part of the safety orientated process that RCM employs when working on projects; all of which are reviewed and certified by licensed professional engineers.
Additionally, RCM offers the following services:
- Materials Management – Procurement/Spare Parts Engineering
- Maintenance Management
- Corrective Action Program/Root Cause Analysis
- Performance-Based Audits
- Litigation Support
- Emergency Planning