More than 30 years of testing and commissioning of HV Substations, Power Plants and Industrial Plants allows us to develop testing and maintenance programs to suit the client’s requirements for efficient and reliable operation of their electrical equipment.
We have expertise with start-ups, testing, initial operation, and commissioning of new units and with major modifications to existing equipment.
We can keep your project on track:
- Develop turnover packages and initial testing programs
- Coordinate and witness construction, preoperational, functional, startup, and commissioning testing
- Train your startup and operating personnel
- Coordinate final turnover package
RCM's testing and commissioning capabilities include:
- Commissioning QA Manual
- Commissioning Procedures
- Commissioning Management
- Energization procedures
- Protection systems
- Control systems
- Telecom and SCADA systems
- GIS/AIS switchgear
- Generator Protection and Control
- Medium voltage switchgear
- Extra-High Voltage and High Voltage Transformers
- Capacitor Banks
RCM has performed commissioning services for clients worldwide.