FROM LEGACY SPECIFICATIONS TO CUTTING EDGE IMPLEMENTATION
The Writing Isn’t Always on the Wall
Sometimes it’s in a printed book, or on a desktop, or a laptop, or an iPad or a phone, or a widescreen TV…or in a theater.
Making Sure Every Word Counts
- The good news is that RCM can ensure that your authored data resides, uniformly, in one secure place and is viewable on all the above.
- We can even output various published specifications from the same authored data.
- Seriously, if you can think of it and it is related to technical authoring, we’ve probably already done it.
Now it’s time to find out how we can help you do the same.
Quality – Built Into Our Process
- RCM is a leader in developing technical publications for the aerospace industry. We have fine-tuned our process over several decades to ensure that you receive the highest quality product, in the shortest amount of time with cost-savings built-in.
- We are experts authoring in a number of standardized formats, including S1000D and Shipdex, for both commercial and military clientele.
- Our experienced specialists consistently prepare high quality, complex operation, organizational, intermediate, depot and component maintenance manuals as well as creating wiring data manuals directly from the engineering source data.
- We regularly offer authoring services in a variety of formats, including XML/SGML, WORD, FRAME and provide our customer deliverables in published (print) and electronic manuals; PDF, ETM/IETM/IETP etc.