Aerospace Logistics Services | RCM Can Help
For over 25 years, RCM has been experts in providing logistics services to an array of Aerospace, Defense, Heavy Manufacturing, Maritime and Robotics / UAV customers.
We will work with your organization to provide:
- Outlined requirements
- Documented and measured progress utilizing custom automated reports and quality feedback loops
- Continuous process improvements / and the ability to modify existing controls based on process assessment
- Customized standard work flowcharts
- Quality metrics
- Efficient, cost effective in-service product life cycle support
Uniformity in authoring, graphics and presentation provides the user with a sense of comfort with an established set of expectations. Information is clear, concise, familiar, and available in multiple languages to ensure the end user can process the vital information with the utmost clarity.
Based on the S1000D specification, proven and currently in use by militaries (land, air, and sea) and more recently adopted by civil / commercial platforms across the planet, Shipdex is uniquely positioned to provide solutions to known and customarily accepted voids in seafaring maintenance and operational manuals.
RCM can perform all aspects of LMI, including:
- Provisioning (IPB/IPD/PLISN)
- Supportability (LSA)
- Supportability Analysis Summaries (LSA/MTA)
- Maintenance Planning (LSA/MTP)
- Repair Analysis (RCM/LORA)
- Support and Test Equipment (GSE/STE/TMDE)
- Supply Support (Provisioning/LSA)
- Manpower, Personnel, and Training (LSA/Training)
- Facilities (LSA)
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (LSA/PHST/CAGE)
- Postproduction Support (LSA/ISS)
Always using the most modern software and custom-built in-house applications, RCM ensures your downstream customers receive the highest quality, on-time delivery.
We are also delighted to offer packaged, world-class Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) and Technical Publication support to provide all your In-Service Support (ISS) needs and can offer any size organization/project with an all-in-one solution.
RCM understand that robust LMI is the groundwork for accurate technical publications.
RCM regularly works within these specifications: